Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia located in the lap of Himalaya’s .Nepal is diverse in tradition , culture , climate and geography. You can experience beautiful landscape and highest mountains in the world . But due to some political issue we do not have proper combination of these factors . So many places in Nepal are still unknown . There are tens of rural areas where no one still visited, even government officers .Those beautiful places are still hidden for many traveller and tourists .
Here I will try to show you some beautiful place while i have captured during my last year in Api Saipal range .
Some Basic Information you should know Before you visit Api saipal Area .
Basic Location information of Api and saipal himal
- elevation : 7000m
- Prominence 1824
- co-ordinate : 29° 53’27”N 81° 28’42”E
- first climbing recorded 1960
Do and Don’t in this area ( api saipal area )
- you will rarely find any tourist guide that know English and Dotali in this region
- There are no trek rout for tourists , you have to visit using local track
- You have to borrow your own food etc , it is not possible to find a star hotel or resort even if you have plenty of bucks.
- Do not tease local Dog , people or girls
- Do not do stupid things in Hindu’s temple
- Do not borrow too much of things with you
Estimated Budget to trek in Api and saipal range ( from Dhangadhi )
Food : 100USD
accomodation : 50USD
Travelling cost : 100USD
Foreign permit cost : 50$ ( it may vary with countries )
other : 100 USD (depends on you ).
After collecting these information we began climbing up mountains and capturing beautiful pictures like this
Trekking In Api saipal range is the another challenging task that everyone face for the first time trekking in this range .
api saipal trek will be wonderful if you love these kind of landscape viewsAfter capturing these views i have to stop near a village asking for shelter to local people because it was already 7PM in the evening s0, I went to a local villagers asking for one day stay in their home they charged me 20$ including food .The next day i have to go in a altitude of almost 6000 meter , so i slept quickly .
To be continued …………….