Do you want to go to Annapurna circuit? The trail that attracts people of the world, is good for their country as well. Annapurna circuit is considered to be one of the world’s top 10 adventure trail.
This trail has been chosen for dare adventure and view of beautiful Himalaya range.
The trail is available to interview face to face with dozens of Himalayan series including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri.
For this visit, you must set aside 14 days from your busy life. Thorangla is the highest place in the Annapurna circuit, which is covered by Lamjung, Manang, Mustang and Myagdi district. Its height is 5,416 meters from the sea level.
During the journey also, Muktinath is also seen, in a lump of nature, and the experience of heaven.
If traveling on the cycle of Annapurna, the journey starts from the district of Lamjung. The last place of the bicycle is Myagdi’s Beni.
There is no problem of staying on the trail, who want to trek either by cycle or on foot. Due to the first chosen trail in Nepal, food, hotels, and health services are available in various places.
However, those who are trekking should be good to take medicines, adequate warm clothes, hot pan, glasses, warm hats and sleeping bags.
On the cycle, the circuit should be set aside from 14 days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
Annapurna circuit trek how many days?
- Day 1st Besi Sahar of Lumjung to Bulbule (10KM By Cycle)
- Day 2nd Bulbule to Jagat (21 KM by Cycle)
- Day 3rd Jagat to Dharapani (25 KM)
- Day 4th Dharapani to the capital city of Manang, Chame (21 KM)
- Day 5th Chame to Manang (38 KM)
- Day 6th Take one day rest in Manang
- Day 7th Manang to Yak-Kharka
- Day 8th Yak-Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4400 meter high above sea level)
- Day 9th Thorang Phedi to Muktinath
- Day 10th Muktinath to Jomsom
- Day 11th Jomsom to Kalo-Pani
- Day 12th Kalo-Pani to Tato-Pani
- Day 13th Tato-Pani to Beni (20 KM)
- Day 14th Beni to Pokhara By bus
Annapurna circuit map
Here is the complete map of the Annapurna circuit. The path starts with Besi Sahar and ends at Pokhara in a circular path. Hence it is called a circuit.
There is some most accident porn Area in this trail. Many trekkers lost their life due to the natural disaster such as: snow landslide, Winter wind, Sireto, Lu, and due to cold reaching negative temperature.
Annapurna circuit cost
For the Annapurna trekking, you should take about 35 thousand rupees, at the rate of minimum 25oo rupees per day. However, if you travel by making more than five groups, it may cost per person 25 to 28 thousand rupees.
- Food: 10USD per serve
- Medicine: 10USD
- Accommodation: 50USD
- Water: free abundant
- Internet cost: 0.01 USD Per MB
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permit: 20-50USD
- other: 50 USD (it totally depends upon you)